Welcome to Dina's Catering. Dina’s Catering started out as a small family business in 1995 and has since expanded its services to catering events for up to 2000 people. Today, we are a premier kosher catering company offering our services in the San Francisco and Greater Bay Area. With both casual and sophisticated modern food options we are able to cater an expansive array of affairs. From extravagant weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs and corporate cocktail parties to small backyard get-togethers, our catering consultants work closely with you to ensure your vision is brought to life.
Food is our passion: everything on our menu is prepared using the freshest ingredients. We purchase from and support local markets whenever possible.
• Custom menus tailored to your taste and vision
• Attentive, warm and knowledgeable staff
• Beautifully prepared and designed food that tastes as good as it looks
• Courteous and professional event coordinators/captains/staff and bartenders
• Thought provoking and creative planning/ideas
• Superior organization to ensure flawless execution
Having catered a wide range of events in the past 20 years, we are more than happy to provide you with suggestions.
We are flexible in accommodating your needs:
• Full service event catering at the location of your choosing. A wide range of catering options including full-service, limited service and drop-off catering
• We are able to provide event coordinating which includes: rentals, bar, chefs, staff, floral, valet and entertainment, based on your needs, including coordinating with your existing PR agency or event planner.
Our handpicked wait staff is extremely attentive. From the set-up to the breakdown of your event, every aspect of your event is executed with the utmost level of professionalism. We realize how much planning goes into an event, which is why we fully devote our efforts into making sure every aspect of your party is flawless and memorable.
Dina’s Catering is Glatt Kosher and works under the supervision of the Vaad Hakashrus of Northern California. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding our Kosher Certification, you may contact our kosher supervision agency directly at:
Vaad Hakashrus of Northern California
2223 Ward Street,
Suite B, Berkeley